Thursday, April 1, 2010

End of the month....Thank Goodness

Is there any goodness left? After the month I have had I am beginning to doubt it. This month I played close to 15k hands and lost about $15. Good news is I played about 30 $5.50 sngs and won $100 so this month I increased my roll by $100. I don't know if I am running bad or just bad at cash games.

This months plan is to play 40 sngs a week and about 2k-3k hands cash but I am going to drop down and play 10NL and work on my game. I want to also start playing 6 handed So I might try and play about 2k hands of this during the month. When I win 10 buyins in the 10NL game I will move back up to 25NL. I also plan on using the same rules for 6 handed when I win 10 buyins there I will move up to 25NL 6 handed. My SNG play should allow me to have a winning month an try and make $100-$200 for this month.

Wish me luck.

No comments: