Thursday, April 22, 2010

Moved back to Full Tilt

So, I pulled my roll of of Poker Stars and moved back to Full Tilt. I did this for two reasons. First I get rake back at Full Tilt and right now that is more than the FFPs at Poker Stars. Secondly I am not thrilled with the new buy in amounts at Poker Stars.

So my challenge is to deposit $100 on FT and when I get 20 buy ins for the next level I will take the shot. My current bankroll is sitting a $2k so I don't really see this as a problem, I just want to get back into SNGs and Tourneys.

$500 (HEEB)
Stake $100.
Rules :

5% for STT I feel I have a good edge in these.
2% for MTTs ( <= 45 man)
1% for MTTs (> 45 man)

Start Date: April 18th
End Date: May 18th.

Cash out $200 when I get to $500 evanluate where to go from here.

17 $5.50 9-man $20

Current Bankroll $120

No comments: