Monday, June 2, 2008

The First Night

Well the pressure is on. The First night I got hit pretty hard. I wanted to start off on a good foot, but that didnt happen. Here is a summary of my first 10 sngs.

ITM 30% but no wins.
ROI -34.5% yes I know its negative

Finishes 2 seconds, 1 third and 4 bubbles. Ouch I know.

In the bubble finishes I have been hit pretty hard. One hand hits run run gut shot to take me out. Another QQ vs 99 all in after the flop and he turns a set and only had two outs at the time. I dont know what people are thinking. I was Short Stacked and pushed with KQ and got called by A8 and he hit both on the flop and the other was just a plain cooler. I was Short again and pushed with 33 hoping for a race and ran into 66.

In the two second place finishes I had AA cracked by 3d4d. I raised preflop pretty big. I hit a set on the flop, but he hit flush draw and a pair. He went on to catch the flush. In the other one I had AJ vs A8 and you know what happened.

Other notable hands I had AA cracked by JJ which took me out 6th. I had a set cracked by a turned straight. I ran into AA 3 times last night with JJ, AQ and the flop was AQ, ouch and I was SS after the JJ vs AA so I pushed the very next hand in the small blind agains a lone limper and he called and had AA. Back to Back.

So the first night wasnt very good. Down $19.00 already. I hope to get it back tomorrow, if the cards can hold up and I can avoid the coolers.

No comments: