Monday, June 2, 2008

The Setup

Goals:
Obvisouly $5k, secondary goal WSOP 2009 $1500 event.

Parameters:

Parameter 1. $300 dollars at Poker Stars.
Parameter 2. SNGs only.
Parameter 3. I cannot cash out until I reach $5k.

Rules, well there is only one rule, win!

In all seriousness I will stick to a 40 buy-in limit to keep it simple.

I will blog my results here daily or as close to daily as possible. I will also describe my plays and or opinons of my plays. I would welcome anyone to comment on those plays. I will post hands and leave it up for discussion.

I am setting my goals for the $5.50 sngs to an ROI of 20% with an ITM of 40% This basically means I plan on average to make $1.10 on each sng I play at this level. With an estimate of 30 to 50 sngs a week it should take me 2 weeks to move up to the $10 level.

Wish me luck. Tonight the trials begin.

No comments: