Saturday, June 7, 2008

Saturday Night Mulit Table Tourneys

I have decided awhile back that Saturday nights I would dedicate to Muti Table Tournaments. Since the time involved I cant really do it on any other night so I figured since I started this blog and decided to take poker a little more serously than I have in the past 9 months that I should start tonight. Besides playing SNG all the time is simply boring.

I will be playing these MTTs and some .05/.10 cash games on FT and will keep my bankrolls seperate from my SNG challenge. Stating bankroll on FT $110.

I am shooting for 20% ITM on these and any positive ROI since I dont have anything to go on. So tonight I played 3 MTT, 2 $3.30 knockouts and a $2.20 MTT with 288 entrants.

Earlier to day I picked up a quick $5 in a cash game so I was pretty much free rolling 2 tourneys tonight.

The $3.30 were knock out tourneys where if you knock someone out you get 50 cents. In the first tourney I pretty much was card dead and then with 66 left I picked up AhQh. I raised preflop got 3 callers. Flop came Q,heart,heart. Me and another guy get it all in. He turns over Q9 no hearts and of course rivers a 9, and not the 9 of hearts.

In the second knockout I was pretty much card dead and short stacked with 22 left. Picked up some big hands and got to 9th with 13 left. I pick up AQ on the button raise all in and get called by the SB who of course had AK. I end up going out 13, 4 way from a cash.

In the $2.20 I was pretty much card dead and finaly pushed and busted out 90th. I think that was the only hand I played. Well 0 for 3 isnt a great start hopefully next weekend will be better. I will be back to playing SNGs tomorrow so stay tuned for those updates. FT bankroll $108 so only down $2, thank goodness I can still play cash games.

No comments: