Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A few more hands

So tonight I played 480 hands and netted $5 dollars. Way too little for 2.5 hours of play. Oh wait I dropped $10 in the first 5 minutes to some nasty coolers. So most of the night I was playing behind, and at one point got down $15. So any profit from that I will take.

The hand that made me profitable was AhKh. There was a raise in front of me and I had position so I decided to call. Flop was Jhh, and the preflop raiser bets out. I put him on a PP like QQ, TT, 99, AQ, AJ so I decided I would call because mathematically I was a favorite. I bricked the turn and he lead out. The river was an ace of clubs and he bet out again, but since I chased this far I have to call with the amount of money in the pot. He showed KK. Then he said the following:

NoLimitSoulja11: I hate your life you worthless piece of sh.it
NoLimitSoulja11: As.shole go play in traffic
NoLimitSoulja11: donks like you
NoLimitSoulja11: and this fu.cking site
NoLimitSoulja11: who allows dipsh.its like you to catch their shi.t

First suck out I gave in a long time and it felt good, but after this display it really felt good. I think its going to turn around for me now.


I also decided to play a token tourney on Full Tilt for 1800 points and won a $26 token which I can use to play in bigger tourneys. I hope I can turn that into cash and have a nice finish. I plan to play it on Sunday.

I will probably take the next few nights off just to wrap my head around things and take a break.

No comments: