Sunday, July 13, 2008

The long road to somewhere.

Well things have gotten better. I am now officall up for the month. A whopping $9.00 so being down $40 ish to start to be up $9.00 took a long two weeks. My goals for this month are too long away for me to reach. So I will adjust my goals and just try and make it through this run of cards and hope to come out up $80 for the month.

My last SNGS bust out hands: 12 sngs 6 cashs two 1st, three 2nds and one 3rd.

SS pushed with 44 ran into TT
pushed with A9 while SS ran into KK
Goes Runner Runner for the gutshot str8 to beat me
99 vs K9 turns a king
K7 vs 75 he hits str8, flop two pair he goes RR for str8
QQ vs 6d4d he flops trips and turns quads
SS with pushed KQ vs AT
KQ vs K7, came from way behind
SS BB K8 flopped top pair, he had over pair
SS with 4 caught some cards won every race
Guy caught all the cards, I couldn’t beat him, he out flopped
SS raised and called reraise with AT ran into QQ missed
TT vs AQ he hit them both


I hope this run keeps up.

No comments: