Thursday, June 11, 2009

Cash Session

Cash games have not been kind to me. One bad bead or suck out after another. Tonight I got in 670 hands at 10NL FR and lost $34. Can you say WOW.

I had AA vs 55 yep he hit it I bet it all the way down.
I had KK vs 88 yep he hit it I bet it all the way down.
AK vs 55 flop was AK5 I bet it all the way down.

Finally out of my frustration I said I would push any AA or KK preflop and well I did just that. After all I am a man of my word.

KK ran into AA, of course the board was low so I probably would have called it off all the way down.

Good thing I got my rake back of $22, so I only took a $12 loss LOL. Its back to SNG for me!

Actually I don't really know why I play cash, its a freaking grind, but I guess tourney poker is the same too really.

Bank roll $777

I am off to bed.

No comments: