Wednesday, June 17, 2009

MTT's

I have been messing around with some MTTs. I played in 6 MTTS and ran deep in 2. I played the $11 midnight madness on Friday cash 62 out of 2211 runners. I was in the SB and the button raised. He had been raising on the button alot and I had yet to play back. I had AK and pushed he instant called with A2 and hit the wheel, made $35 on that.

Played 4 $3.30 K0's knocked out about 5 people but my best finish was 19th. -$11.20

Played a $2.25 6 handed tourney placed 9th for $13 +$10.75. I just got a little inpatient in this one. My table draw down the stretch was really unlucky. I was stuck between two big stacks, one who raised in position and the other that called every raise out of the BB or SB. Any ways I finally got down to 12K in chips blinds were 1200/2400 in my SB. The button raised as usual, I decided to play back and ship my stack with QT, the BB called with TT, that's how he got me.

I also played some $11 sngs. I am only running about 12% on those and have played 50 for this month.

I have been super busy this month, and will probably be super busy until summer ends so my play is just going to be what it is.

I came to this conclusion last night, I was sitting there going deep in the #2.25 6 Handed tourney thinking man I have played this for 3 hours just to double up. It really means nothing to my bankroll. I really need to play higher limits where doubling up is worth it, however I am restricted by my bankroll. So I have decided to try and play some token tourneys and satellites into larger buy ins and go from there. So that the plan Grind out $11 sngs,10NL FR , $11 midnight madness and play satellites into the larger tournaments with my profits

Current bankroll $850. I would like to get this to $1k before the end of the month. Its doable....

No comments: