Saturday, June 20, 2009

Cash, Tournies, and Tokens

So as I said I would focus on some Cash, SNGs, Midnight madness and Satellites.

Well this week I have played more cash and with the exception of tonight I have been doing pretty good. I have won $54 playing cash this month so far 5800 hands 4.58 BB/100. I still need to improve but hopefully I can move up a level next month.

I went deep in another Madness, 178/2000, pretty much card dead the entire tourney and still went deep. I finally called off my last 3100 in the BB with A6 and ran into AQ, I knew I was behind, but I was just getting blinded off. I guess I could have kept doing that for another 10 min but the money wouldn't have really changed, I needed to get lucky and quickly.

I won a $26 dollar token from an $8.80 18 man sng. Those are really soft, didn't play many hands and got to the end pretty easily. I will probably use it this week if not it will be around for a couple of weeks because next weekend is my backpacking trip.

Current bankroll $885.00 Plus 1 $26.00 token effectively $911.00
I have one more week to get it up to 1k I hope I can do it.

No comments: