Monday, December 22, 2008

Its been a while, the upcoming new year and new goals.

Well Since I last posted 6 months ago I built my bankroll from $100 to $550 as of last night. I am currently having the worst month I have ever had. I am down $140 and most of that came yesterday -$89 I played 17 sngs and only cashed in 5 and no wins. Acutually I think they were all thirds.

I have also come to the conclusion when I blog, I win more. So I plan to get serious about poker and serious about blogging.

I am going to take a break for a few days and get through the holidays. I was hoping to get my roll to $800 by the end of this month but I figure I am tilted, running bad, or have a doomswitch on my account. Who knows.

As of Jan 1st I plan to pick up the pace and number of tables. The goal is to drop all the way down to $3.40 limit and 8 table 2 to 3 sets a night. I plan to hit 100 or more sngs per week.

Details 8 table $3.40 for two weeks. I expect my ROI to be somewhere between 15 and 20 percent. My goal however is 15. This will net my 51 cents per sng on average. So that $50 a week in profit. After the two weeks I will evaluate and then determine if I should move up. Bankroll target $650

At $5.50 and the same ROI which I believe is still attainable I should see an increase of $32 per week. I will continue this for 3 weeks and then evaluate. Banroll target $900.

At $11 and same ROI, I will continue to play the same and with my same win rate get and additonal $82 per week. I will conitnue this for the entire month of Febuary.
Bankroll target $1500.

I will post my nightly results, graphs, hands I feel that are important. Please feel free to comment.

No comments: