Sunday, December 28, 2008

Three more sessions

Session One:

Went on a nice heater, Cashed in 5 out of 8, with two firsts, one second and two thirds. I bubbled twice and finished 5th in the other one. I took two horrible beats in this set. I had TT busted by 66, AK vs KJ and he flopped trip Jacks. All my other hands held up.

Session Two:

I cashed in 3, one first and two thirds. I had AJ vs 76 and he hit the straight which cost me second place. I lost a race 66 vs K7 which cost another second place finish. I had QQ run into AA twice. One interesting hand with five left I pushed with AT hoping to take the blinds and got called by 22. How you make this call is beyond me. You are 50/50 against most hands and the hands you are not your a 4 to 1 dog. Oh well he made the call I missed and out 5th.

Session Three:

5 cashes again. Two firsts, one second and 3 thirds. Not to shabby. One interesting hand was with 3 left. I raised enough to pot commit the short stack. He pushed all in and the big stack pushed all in. I had AJ and was completely lost in the hand. If I folded I had about 2k left. Well I donk called and ran into AA and KK. The short stack had AA and tripled up and I went out in thrid. Next time I should fold this hand.

Stats through 4 sessions--- 32 SNGs:

ROI 40%
ITM 50%
Profit +28.80

These number far exceed my expectations I was hoping to have and ROI of 25% but after looking at these session I did take my far share of suck outs, I gave a few too. I think if I can sustain this I might be able to move up if a few weeks. I do enjoy playing 8 tables at a time.

No comments: