Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Still running bad

I move $100 over to FT for my experimental bankroll. I still use the same bankroll management as my primary roll. I fired up 2 $2.25 sngs. I hit two pair, and my opponent goes runner runner for the flush, out 6th. The other I had AK and reshoved against a bully, got two callers, AJ and QJ, the Jack hit, out 4th. I lost another $4 on in cash when my QQ got chased down by a flush, my AK, AQ, JJ all lost after the flop.

I played 2 $5.50s on Stars placed 4th and 2nd for +$2.50 but took a $4 hit in the cash game when I ran into AA with KK and just couldnt release the hand.

The game plan is to take off the next two night. Get pumped up full of holiday cheer. The food always helps too. I plan to 8 table on FT Friday night I hope it goes better.

Well have a Merry Christmas.

FT roll $95
PS roll $460

No comments: