Friday, December 26, 2008

My first 8 tabling session!

Well I had my first 8 tabling session tonight. It was a bit overwhelming at first. It wasn't because of the volume of tables, I can easily play 6 at one time, mix and match of cash and tourneys, but rather the anticipation. I also realized that I need to take a 5 minute break in between sessions just to relax a bit.

First hand out I picked up KK and doubled up from AK. Good thing too because a few hands later I picked up AA against 99 and he flopped a set. Ironically I got AA again 5 hands later and was all in against the same guy who had AA. The best part was his complaining about it. I said pretty funny coming from you who hit a two outer on me. His come back was "The best hand won." Fish you got to love them, but hate them at the same time.

I finished with two first places victories and one second place. Ironically all the hands held up to finish those tourneys, I had JJ vs 45 and A9 vs A7 hold up in my two victories. Then A7 vs AT lost as it should be.

I finished 4th in two, I had QJ vs T3 off he rivered a 3 and AT vs 65 he flopped two pair and filled up on the turn. I win one of those and I have a bigger night.

I finished 6th when I was short stacked and pushed 88 and ran into KK.

I also finished 8th and 9th to some coolers. I had 88 with and OESD on the flop and pushed all in and got called by J4 who also had a OESD but I was counterfeiting two of his outs, needless to say he rivered a Jack.

I also flopped two pair against another two pair.

Session totals up $5.50. I will attempt this tommorrow a few more times and see how it goes.

No comments: