Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Half way through April

Halfway through April and its still snowing. I have been on a serious heater lately. Well until the last two nights. I have dropped 7 buyins at the $5.50 level, but I digress, on to the good stuff.

Through 103 SNGs I have won $149.00 with an ROI of 26.30% not to shabby. A few days ago that was about 39% but oh well.

I have been placing second almost twice as much as firsts. I need to get this 50/50, I have taken some terrible beats heads up, but still the last few days I have been getting it in bad. I will work on that.


Cash this month so far 1600 hands up $43.00 really killing it. I will probably play cash the next few days and try to get back some loses since I am running bad in the SNGS.

This months total $192.00 I hope I can win as much in the next half. Until next time.

No comments: