Thursday, April 16, 2009

I just need to vent.

So I am running bad in SNGS, so I decided to change things up and play some cash. Its about time I move up to the next level so I fire up four 5nl and four 10nl tables just to get my feet wet, look at the games etc. Well my first observation is they are terrible at this level too, maybe even worse to some extent.

So things are progressing nicely I am up 3 bucks early, mostly due to the 5nl tables. I picked up KK on the 10nl there is a raise and I repopped and he smooth calls, we get it all in on the flop, he has AA and I miss. I should have quit there, I knew this was going to be a bad night.

So I am down $7 when in the BB with 92 the flop comes A92 I get it all in against the SB, he has AT, yep hits the T. Ouch down $4 more.

Next hand I have Ks7s on the button I smooth call a min raise after I limped from the BB. flop two rag spades and a 7. He bets out I shove all in he instant calls with KQ, he has two outs and hit one. Down some more.

I have 55 flop is QQ5 you know it we get it all in, turn x river Ten, he had QT. down some more.

There were several more bull shit two to five outers hit on me, I lost pretty much every big pot. Total Damage tonight down $20.

This puts me down $55 int he last 3 days, this bullshit can stop now. Why do all the bad beats come at once? OH well I am over it.

Current bankroll $555.00 I hope to go on a sick run this weekend and get that up over $600. I am off tomorrow night, eating sushi then bowling with the wife and friends.

No comments: