Thursday, April 30, 2009

End of April

Well I had my roll up to $610 which was way more than my goal. However I played 5k hands of 10NL and lost 6 buyings to cooler and such. Oh well, my current bankroll is $550 which is where I wanted to be. I plan to play about 20 sngs tonight and hope to get this up to $600 if I get lucky.

I didnt do anywhere need the volumne I needed. The last two weeks have been brutal at work putting in 80+ hour weeks to meet some dead lines. I got in about 150 sngs for the month.

I plan to move to $10 sngs, 80 SNG a week and try for 300 in may. I want my roll at about $700 before I jump so I need proabably a week or two to get there. I hope to blog more as my work schedule winds down.

I am also going to try and play the midnight maddness once a week on the weekends and hope I can get a good score there.

No comments: