Tuesday, April 7, 2009

6 days and 60 bucks

Its been 6 days into April and I am up about 60 bucks. I have won $24 in cash games. The irony here is I have won $24 in about 1500 hands which is the same amount I won over 7000 hands in March. I am closing in on the 10k hands I am running about 6BB/100 which is where I wanted to be. I am figuring on playing another 10k hands at this level before I move up. It will probably take me 2 months to log those since I am concentrating on SNGs and MTTs.

I have played 41 SNGs, my ROI is only 14% I have gotten heads up 13 times and only won 4. I have taken some terrible beats heads up but at least I am getting there more often then finishing 3rd. I plan to pick up the pace this week and get a full 100 SNGS in.

I played two 5/45 finished 23 and 5th my ROI is 22%, but that doesn't mean much in only two attempts. I plan to play a few more of these probably like 5 a week.

I will post another update in a few days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

14% ROI in SNG's, over the long term, is exceptional mate so good luck in keeping up that figure over a decent (1-2k) sample size.

I'd recommend the turbo 45 man games, the $6.50 ones, as they are ultra soft if you can log enough volume!