Friday, May 1, 2009

May 1st

So this is my month. I plan to move up and start to make some serious money. Well not that serious but somewhere between $400 and $800 and continue that trend for awhile. So I fired up 8 $5.50 sngs just to test the waters. Well the I took 4 three card outers in the first 4 sngs. Not good. I then lost one race I was short pushed 33 vs K5 he hit a boat.

So there I am sitting zero for six and 3 left to play, yeah I started up another one after the first suck out. Well I ended up 1st, 1st and 2nd for a plus $9.00. Wow what a turn around. The sick part is if I hadn't took those suck outs it would have been a better night. I got a later start due to being on call and getting called so I hope to play about 20 tomorrow and again on sunday to to 50 sngs in this weekend. That should be a good start to the months goal of 300+.

1 comment:

The 80th Minute said...

Variance is a bitch we all face from time to time.

Still a nice ending of horrible streak.

If you are interested in swpping links, drop me a line.

Cheers,
Dremeber