Wednesday, May 27, 2009

End of the Month

Last night was my first losing night all month. I played 10 sngs and only cashed in one, although it was a first. I really thought I was going to get skunked. I had AA cracked by 44 all in preflop, I flopped top set twice but the guy flopped the nut straight both times. I flopped top two against a flop straight, lost every race. I had 5 4th place finishes, this really hurt, two 5th and two 6ths. Pretty standard stuff, well not really lots of coolers in one night.

My current bankroll is at $740ish. I have not put in near the volume I wanted to. I only played just over 100 sngs for the month. The good news is I am still crushing them even with last nights losses. I am running 30% ROI this month was over 40% before last night.

I am getting a little board with SNGS so I am planing on playing some 10NL both FR and 6 handed max over the next month as well as some $11 sngs.

This month was crazy busy in terms of work, family, mini vacation, back packing trip and the honey dos; I just fenced my back yard, it was brutal, but it looks good.

I hope to blog more next month I will try and put together a schedule for my sessions, but I think it will go something like 3 days SNGs 1 day FR and 1 day 6 handed, and the other 2 optional for what ever I want to do.

So my goal is around 100 sngs and 3k-5k hands 10NL FR and 6H for the month of June.

No comments: