Friday, May 29, 2009

Quick Session Tonight

I got in a quick session of 6 handed NL. Played 530 hands of break even poker. Break even poker, that's so funny. Session started off real bad having TT cracked by 33 down $8. I fought my way back, even up about $4 when I get it all in preflop against a short stack who was just shoving all in preflop. I had AK he had AT I flop a K he goes runner runner for the straight. Down $4 bucks. I fight back get to even then have KK vs JJ get cracked on a turned Jack. I don't even know how this guy played this hand.

I am in the BB with KK, he raises UTG with JJ one caller. I reraised the pot he smooth calls, other guy folds, flop comes AQ4 rainbow. I bet out the flop figure he comes over me if he has the Ace, he smooth calls turn J I bet out 1/4 the pot, I just want to get a feel for what he does, he jams it, I know I am beat, I fold he shows JJ. I was so pissed but I guess I could have lost more or even less if I had checked the flop and turn.

I fight back and get to even then just quit. I am unsure about 6 handed, I think there is definitely some potential to make some good money, I just need to avoid those suck outs, I should have been up $25 on the night.

6 handed 10NL 797 hands -$16.20
FR 10NL 6376 hands + $15.81

Total cash game hands 16616 + $62.18 at least I am a winner at the 5NL tables LOL.

I will be back next week I plan on playing 50 to 75 sngs per week before I play cash games.

No comments: