Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Week 2 and running hot

I have not put in the volume I would have liked, I have played 67 SNGs this month. I should be at 100 by now but this month is extremely busy for me. I have hit a mile stone today. My bankroll on FT has reached $707 today. I now feel comfortably rolled for the $11 sngs. I will most likely play a few in the next two weeks while still playing at my current level to get acclimated to the next step.

I am running pretty good right now. Stats through 67 sngs:

ITM 50.75%
ROI 37.99%
Avg finish 4.
Total winnings $140.00

I am working on some leaks which I need to plug before I move up. One leak has to do with Heads-Up play. I am being to aggressive with weak Aces, Kings, and face cards when I have a deep stack and even in chips with my opponent. I am pushing all in preflop and the only hands that can call are ones that dominate me. I need to slow this down a bit and look for better spots to push.

I plan on working on that for the next two weeks and see if my heads up average comes up.

Stay tuned for updates.

No comments: