Sunday, March 1, 2009

First Session, I RUN GUD!

Just the highlights, just the facts.

FT 1 for 6 down $48.00 ouch.

1 suck out KK vs AJ, that's how I run
5 50/50's I won one, I am taking to many chances on these this should be alot lower.

PS 1 for 8 down $61.00 double ouch.

4 suck outs.
1 cooler AK vs QT flop AKJ.
2 50/50 I won one, WHOOT.
1 missed flush draw, I never push all in on draws, this is why. However they sure hit against me.

Total down $109. Maybe I just jumped the gun moving to $11's. Maybe, Maybe Maybe.

I digress, I cashed out $200 on PS, I need to get the feeling of cashing out back. I have not cashed out in about 3 months. New rule is: cash out 50% of my winnings each month. If I don't have a wining month well that's going to suck isn't it.

I am jumping back down to $2.25 on FT and $3.40 on PS, The juice is higher but I need some confidence back and get some of my losses back. If I can put in the volume I should cover my first day losses with two weeks. Man one day's loss is going to take two weeks. Wow, poker kind of sucks. Good thing its just an obsessive hobby of mine.

Also no cash games, I dabbled in them and I just don't have the edge I have in the SNG or MTT. If I want to gamble I will play a MTT. Wish me luck, actually don't wish me luck, just wish me that my hands will hold up I am tired of getting the 3 outer hit on me.

Oh well, I will try and play another session tonight on FT and PS hopefully I can get $20 of that back tonight.

No comments: