Friday, March 27, 2009

Just an update

Sorry fans, I have just been really busy and working on my game. Well the cash games are not going as good as I had hoped. I just can seem to avoid the bad beats. The other night I had AA 7 times and KK 10 times and only won a dollar. I lost all in preflop AA vs KK, he flopped a K. All in KK vs KQ on the flop and he went run run for the straight. 99 vs AQ vs AK flop AQ9, we get it all in goes JT for the win.

Enough about that here are my totals for cash: 5642 hands played +22.43, 3.98 BB/100. I really need this to move to about 7 or 8 before I move up in levels. I have been trying for 2500 hands per week in cash so my SNGS have been lacking. I think I am going to play a few more of those and probably cut back to cash to 1500 hands or so a week.

My SNGS results are awesome 38% ROI + 77.85 over 91 sngs. Not to shabby.

Current bankroll at $345.00. I play to move to the $5.50 sngs in April. Thas all for now.

No comments: