Sunday, March 1, 2009

Second Session, Still Running GUD

So I played 8 more sngs on FT, I dropped down to the $2.25 and I still suck. Its really starting to annoy me. I want so bad to put in the volume and the hours but man the suck outs are so brutal, its not even fun anymore. I know the suckouts are going to come. Its like I expect it. I need quads to win and god knows how often that happens.

FT 3 out of 8, 2nd, 2nd, 3rd. Down $3.30, 1.5 buyins. Not bad I guess.

The hand that killed me was QJ vs 66 flop is QQ7, dream flop for me, we get it all in guy turns over 66. Turn and river are both 6's.

On PS I played 8 more, with much less success. I am playing the $3.40s there. I cashed 2 out of 8. Down $13.60, 4 buyings. So I had AA vs TT cracked on a turned T. AA cracked by K9 with turn K river K, which is the only way he could win since the board paired on the flop. I finished 2nd to a donky. I had him in AJ vs Q4 blocked his suits and he hits a 4. Had him all in A9 vs 85, flops a 5 finally I had him all in 66 vs A9, the best situation for him and he hits the 9 and then tells me he runs good. No shit Sherlock, get a day job.

Recap:
7 Bad beats to take me out, thats almost 50% of the SNGS I played in.
5 50/50 situations and I lost them all.
3 hands I pushed into a dominated situation

If you look at the big picture this might look good. If I dont take those 7 bad beats, I actually would have made money. If I just won 2 of those races it would have been a great night. Oh well.

I have said it before and will say it again, I can't beat luck or employees. Their luck has to stop sometime, doesn't it. I looked at my sharkscope and I am down over the last 400 sngs. Oh well, at least I have a day job. I guess my dreams of playing in the series this year will be crushed again.

I am starting my diet, and exercise program tomorrow so hopefully all the stress and stuff will be left there and I can actually get catch some breaks. This months goal looks bleak at best. Down $125 today it will probably take me all month to make that up if my hands can hold up. If I keep going like this I will probably be broke and done playing online by the end of the month. It will have been good while it lasted, I have not made a deposit in over 3 years and plan on keeping that up.

No comments: