Monday, March 2, 2009

One site

I am going to stick to one site, trying to manage bankrolls on multiple sites is just hard. I picked FT because I have rake back on there and at these levels it better than points on PS, especially since I am not going to get supernova. I kept $17 on there to dabble with every now and again and I have my points on there. I have 4 more chances, to win $11 tourney dollars with my points; I am 1 for 3 in those tourneys they are super soft; in all reality I should be 3 for 3. The other two I had KQ vs KT and he hit and tonight I had AA vs KsQs I flop a set with one spade and it goes runner runner spades. I am really not regretting moving to FT at this moment. Joker Stars I have had enough.

12 more sngs tonight. +1.80, not real good but its positive. I cashed 5 out of 12, with only one first. I keep getting sucked out on Q rag seems to be the hand that kills me. I have a 40% ITM but am still down, but its less than one buyin.

I reset my poker tracker and bankroll to March 1st. Basically that means I am wiping the slate clean of those $11 sngs, and just keeping track of all $2.25s. I am going to see if I can play 150 sngs this week, plus a MTT here or there. If I can I should be up somewhere between $50 and $75 winning back my losses and putting my bankroll back at $300. If I can do that I will make a jump to the $5.50s and hopefully keep it rolling. I am still shooting for a $400 dollar month, its just going to be hard if I can't move up to the $5.50 level quickly.

I am off tomorrow so see you later.

No comments: