Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Back to Even

I made back all my losses for this month. Now I can start making some profits. A couple of big hands helped me do it, but first the bad beat.

I picked up AA under the gun. I decided I would limp because there were a couple of yahoos punishing limpers in late position. The Button raised 4BB, it folds to me and I decided to shove. He of course snap calls with QhJh. The flop brings 2 hearts and the river one more. Nice down $13 on that hand.

I grind my way back and pick up QQ in early position. I raised get 3 callers. The flop is Qh3x6h. I decided to protect my hand and pot it. The middle two guys fold, the last guy reraises me. Well I have the nuts, its going to go all in and I am saying to myself I hope he has a set because I know I am drawing dead. I say this because I know the flush will hit, but I digress. He calls and shows 66. Ironically, the turn and river are both hearts.

I picked up KK on the button with 4 limpers I raise 6BB get one caller from a super tight passive guy. The flop was Qxx rainbow. He checks I bet $4.00 and he calls. The turn was an Ace he checks I bet $4.00 again. The river is another Q and he shoves his stack. I think about what he has here and I figure I am beat and lay down the Kings.

Anyways 1k hands last night, got back to even for the month. Current online bankroll $554

No comments: