Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Tough week!

This week is off to a rough start. I have dropped 1.5 buyins in the first two days. So now to meet this weeks minimum goal is to make 5.5 buyins over the next 5 nights. I know I can do it. I am 2.75BB/100 through 23,000 hands. I had this over 3 at the end of the first week.

As an addendum to my rules, if for any reason I get up 1 buyin quick I will quit. I never can seem to build on this I always lose this back then end up either down or 1 buyin again 2 hours later, why waste the time.

Also I would like to go on a heater, and by heater I mean just make my 3 to 1 and 4 to 1 hands hold up. I am good with that. My plan is to get to 30k hands after Sunday nights session, so I am going to have to play about 1400 hands a night that's going to be tough.

No comments: