Monday, February 9, 2009

Coolers, I hate them

Tonight was awful, I played 4 on FT and 4 on PS and just had terrible coolers, and suck outs. So I decided to stop. I really need to play more when I am running well, vs running bad.

FT cashed 1 for 4 3rd place. I lost every race had AK vs KJ I flop top two he hits straight. I had A9 vs A7 he hit 7 took me out 4th. Bank roll $323.

PS one cash again for 2nd. A8 vs 77, I hit he re hit, ouch.. AK vs QJ he rivers Jack.
Bank roll $495.

My first negative night in a while, I know I will have them and I am sure it will turn around. I am taking tomorrow off. Will be back playing on Wednesday. I need to get something started. Maybe playing on two sites each night is the wrong I idea. Maybe I should just rotate sites each night or two. I will think about that.

No comments: