Monday, February 2, 2009

New Month New Goals

Last month I got my FT roll from $100 to $290 thanks to a $3rd place MTT that scored me $90 in profit. I played that same MTT Friday hoping for another big score, its pretty soft in my opinion. Well I scored, but it was the minimum paid top 45 busted out 43 when my AQ ran into A5 all in preflop and he hit. The sad part was if I win this hand I go deep, my stack would have been top 4. Oh well I will try again this week.

FT Bankroll $290 going to take a shot at $5.50
PS Bankroll $505 going to play $5.50

First night not so good. I playd 4 on FT and 4 on PS. I am not sure that is such a good idea I think I may just need to play all 8 on one site each night.

FT 1 out of 3 for 3rd place I flopped top two we got it in, he caught flush on river. -$13 for the night. I hope to get this back plus a small profit tonight.

99 vs 33 out 5th could have make this a more profitable or less "lostable" not really a word, but oh well thats how it goes.

PS 2 out of 4, for a 2nd and 3rd for +.50 big score here. I placed 4th in the other 2.

Also I noticed Poker Tracker doesnt import tournies for PS, going to have to use my spread sheet and that really sucks. I guess you can ask for the tourny results then import but I am not sure that is going to work.

I hope tonight goes better. I would love to get my FT roll over $300 tonight and go from there.

No comments: