Thursday, February 12, 2009

Running very very bad!

I am running so bad, its just sick. I know it happens, I know it will get better, and I know it will happened again.

Played two sets of 4 on FT:

Set 1: 1 cash for 3rd -$13.50
1. I flopped nut flush, we get it in guy turns boat out 7th
2. Had the SS all in 3 times drawing to 3 outs each time, he hit everyone out 3rd
3. AK vs AT, hits 4 flush out 5th
4. AK vs K6 rivers 6 out 6th

Set 2: 1 cash again 3rd -13.50
1. AQ vs TT was short so I pushed and missed out 7th I go short because I had this guy all in 3 times QQ vs AT twice and he hit the Aced and AK vs KT and he hit the Ten.
2. AJ vs Q6o come on how do u call this out 5th.
3. I was short so I pushed A7 ran into AJ and of course I cant hit.
4. Short again pushed A7 ran into AT and of course I cant hit.

If you cant sense my tone, its sarcasm. I really don't expect to hit those 3 outers but they sure has hell seem to hit on me a lot, so why cant I.

Poker stars 2 sets of 4.

Set 1: one cash for 2nd. Big woot there.
1. A8 vs 77 I hit we get it all in, he calls turns set. out 5th
2. Short pushed 89 suited, vs KK, bad timing, out 6th.
3. out 2nd 98 vs AJ I flopped two pair, he rivers str8.
4. AK vs QJ, you know what happens out 7th.

Set 2. Made some money. 3 out of 4 cashes 1st, 2nd, 3rd. I am figuring its turning around.

1. KJ vs KQ I miss out 6th.
2. KK vs AJ he hits out 3rd, another 3 outer.
3. 1st, I had him 12k to 1.5k in chips I am in the BB with 97s he pushed I called hit str8. I know it sounds like a suck out but really it wasnt. Blinds were 300/600 I had to call I was getting 2 to 1 and I put him on Ax so I figured I was getting the right price to call. He had AJ do the math you will see I was right.
4. A9 vs JT he hit out 2nd.

So thinking it was good, I decided to drop -16.00 in a cash game, largely do to AA vs KK all in preflop and he turned a King.

I run so good. I was planing on playing some MTTs tomorrow, but I am just running to bad and the reality is I believe the donks are going to hit, so its time for a break.

FT Bankroll $298, was $336 so basically I have $34.00 or 6 buyins this week, I think after the break I will start out playing some $2.25 to get my confidence back. If I get back up to about $315, I will jump to the $5.50 again.

PS Bankroll 503, just break even, which sucks. Not sure what to do here I have 100 buyins so I guess I will continue with $5.50s and see how it goes.

I will most likely take the weekend off, look through some hand histories and start back up fresh on Monday.

No comments: