Sunday, February 15, 2009

Still Running Bad

This month has been incredible, I must have the Midas touch, well maybe the opposite because everything I touch poker wise is turning to shit. So I dropped down on FT to the $2.25 played 8 sngs.

1. I had KK pushed all in got called by QQ, flopped Q, but that was ok..Not really but I was still in it. Then I flopped a J high flush we get it all in and they guy makes a bigger flush on the turn. out 8th

2. QQ vs AT vs 89, I flop a set, AT flops two pair, so the board is AQT, the turn a blank, the river a J and 89 wins. Yeah I run good. out 7th

3. KJ vs A3 I flop K, he turns 3, rivers Aces, Yeah, I am not kidding, out 5th.

4. JJ vs TT rivers T, Then I flop top two, the donk calls with a runner runner flush, and hits it. out 2nd

5. 1st, wow, I finally won one, AK vs AT and my hand holds up.

6. JJ vs AA cooler, wonder why I never hit these out 4th.

7. Short stacked pushed A5 ran into AJ, yep cant hit these, but had it been the reverse I am sure I would have still lost. out 3rd At least its the money.


8. A9 vs A7 he hits the 7, out 3rd.

So with the mighty profit of $3.60 and my bankroll over 300 I fired up 6 $5.50. So here is the blow by blow.

1. Ak vs JJ missed, lost coin toss, oh well.
2. KQ vs 37 I flop top, he hit 37 on the flop, who calls this preflop.
3. KK vs AA, what can you do, I dont fold KK preflop to these donks.
4. AK vs J9, yes he called and hit trips, maybe he works for FT, his name wasn't in red so maybe he has super powers.
5. AK vs AT, cripples me, AQ vs 88 vs 67 flop top two, turns 8.
6. A7 vs 53, yes he called with 53, I hit the Ace he hits two pair. I did get 3rd.

So I jump on stars and play 4 more 5.50 figured it would all work out, boy was I wrong.
1. TT vs JJ, out 5th.
2. A7 vs A5, you know it, rivers the 5.
3. Q9 vs A2, how he called with A2 preflop I have know idea, at best with this hand your 3/2 favorite, let me stress that again at best your 3/2 favorite, in most cases you have 3 outs. Any who I hit the Q on the flop and he rivers the Ace.
5. 77 vs KQ vs 8T, I lost.

Played some cash on FT and won $18.00 so it wasn't as bad as it could have been. Down $6 on the night. FT bankroll $295.

Down $22.00 on Stars bankroll at $480.

I am not sure what I am going to do, I am running bad, when I should be crushing these games. I may have to take a few days off and regroup. I know you have to run bad; its part of the game. It just seems like this happens every 6 weeks or so. I crush the game for 6 weeks, then for two weeks I run bad, very bad, lose every race, every all in situation its horrible. I lost confidence in my game, but the hand histories show I am way ahead when the money goes in. I can handle losing all the races, just let me win when I have the other guy dominated, but I am losing those too. I almost expect to get beat and that means I have to stay away from the game for a while. I guess I am going to take the next 3 days off and just not worry about the game.

On a side note, I start my diet, get healthy or what ever you call it for the summer. I am hoping to run a 5k by may. I will blog my workout stuff in here too, not that anyone cares or even reads my blog.

Weight as of today 235, wow that's a big boy.

No comments: