Thursday, February 5, 2009

Slow start this month

I am off to a slow start this month. I have won $10.50 in 12 sngs on FT, all of that profit came from last night. I went 3/4 for a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. So far I have a 15% ROI and ITM 50%, not too shabby after the slow start. Current FT bankroll $306.

PS is not going as well, I am up $1.00 through 8 sngs, two 2nds and two 3rds. I am 50% ITM though which is good, I just need to move up one spot, I finished in 4th 3 times all to 3 outers so if I can hit just one of those, it would be a much better profit.

Down a few bucks in some cash games on PS too, I had my KK vs TT busted, AA vs KT busted and out of all that I am only down $3 which is less than the blinds. I will probably put in some time this weekend and see if I can play about 50 sngs over both sights. Current PS bankroll $503.

Will continue to play $5.50 for the rest of the month and also play a bit more on FT to attempt to get both bankrolls to the same amount before March.

I am scheduled to play some live Deep stack events in March and hopefully they will be profitable.

No comments: