Monday, February 23, 2009

Its been a week.

I know it's been awhile, a week to be exact. I have been sick all week and only playing a few cash games. I lost 4 sngs on Stars early last week and decided to grind it back playing the 25nl tables. It took a few nights but I got it back.

Yesterday I played 4 sngs on FT, I won one so I scored a big 50 cent profit. I had KK beat by AT twice and ran my flopped two pair into another flopped two pair. Bank roll sitting at $297.00. I am down about 8 buyins but I hope to get those back and finish the month around $350.

Yesterday I played 4 sngs on PS. I finished with 2 sngs and one 3rd for a $13.50 profit. One heads up I was way behind and couldn't come back, the other the guy hit a flush on the river after we got it all in on the flop. Oh well. I did hit two straight flushes in this session, one a Jack high and the other a ROYAL baby. Bankroll $513, up $10 this month.

Total this month down $30, considering how I have been running and not playing that much its not too bad. I am going to see a doctor today, hopefully get some medicine and be back to playing more poker by the weekend.

No comments: