Monday, January 19, 2009

100 sngs

That's right I have finished 104 sngs on FT @$2.25. My last 3 sets were all positive gains, so that's nice. I have been dabbling in some cash games at the 10NL level, very very loose, bad play, but I digress.

Set 1: Three cashes one first, two 2nds, 4 bad beats and one cooler QQ vs AA. Still +$1.80 for the session.

Set 2: Same night 5 cashes, one 1st, one 2nd, three 3rds, one bad beat and one cooler flop 2 pair against bigger 2 pair.

Set 3: The big one, 5 cashes, two 1st, two 2nds, one 3rd, and one bad beat AK vs KJ, Runner Runner for the flush.

Stats through 104 sngs 20.8% ROI, 46.8% ITM, Profit $49.00.

If I have another two weeks like this I should be sitting at $225 - %250 for the beginning of Feb and will be playing both sites at the $5.50 level. I have played about 500 or sngs at that level and have had an ROI of 20%+ there, I see no reason why I cant keep that up. I will keep you posted.

I also plan to dabble in some cash games from time to time, just so I don't lose that skill or luck..LOL

No comments: