Sunday, January 11, 2009

Weekend update

I played 3 sets, positive in 2 out of 3 and just barley positive for the weekend.

Set 1: 4 cashes three 2nds, one 3rd, two 4ths.

In the two 4ths I had TT vs QQ, and A7 vs AK -- Coolers.
In the 3rd I had QQ vs AK and he rivers Ace.
In one second place I had K3 vs 95, yes he called with 95, I hit two pair, he hit trips.
In the other second it took 3 hands KQ vs AT I won, QQ vs AA I lost, AK vs 88 I lost.
In the other second I was 6 to 1 dog in chips, I hit top pair, was out kicked.
+$1.80

Set 2: one 1st, three 2nds, one 3rd, two 4ths. Nice I finished top 4 in all of the SNGS in this set.

The 1st place I had a huge chip lead, no brainer here.

The second place finishes: I got sucked out on two pair, he hit trips.
77 vs AQ in another one. A2 vs K9 in the last one.

The 3rds, blinded out in one, 77 vs K2 he hit a boat K22.

The 4ths AQ vs A2 I flopped top pair, he 4 flushed me. JJ vs QQ crippled me.

+$14.40

Set 3, only two cashes both 3rds. I took so many 3 card outers in this set. I had a guy all in 3 times and each time he was a 3 to 1 dog and hit. He ended up taking me out in 4th when I pushe QT and he called with T5 and I flopped the Queen and he went runner runner for the gutshot str8. Ouch.

In one of the 3rds I had this guy all in several times. He barley had me covered and I pushed with KQ and he called with QJ and rivered the J.

In the other 3rd place finish I pushed top pair and AA slow played and busted me. I would not normally push in that situation as we were all deep but the suck outs tonight just tilted me a bit.

I had planned on playing one more set, but the way I ran in the last one its probably best that I didn't, plus my tiltness means no way. I will play tomorrow that's for sure.

Weekend total: +5.40 for 24 sngs....What a waste, but its still positive.


Stats through 56 SNGs on FT:

ROI: 18.6%--took a big hit tonight.
ITM: 46.4%-- I like this, hope to keep it right here.

26/56 cashes
39/56 top 4 -- I like this it gives me a chance.

1sts - 7 - I am better heads up than this.
2nd - 10 - I had a horrible time heads up this weekend. I got heads up 7 times and only won one. If I had one a couple more, this weekend would have been a whole lot better.
3rds - 9 - I would like to get a few more of these into heads up.
4ths - 13 - I would like to get more of these into cashes. I need to look at those finishes and see where I can improve.

+ $23.40 Not too bad playing $2.25s.

I will say the play is horrible down here, I am really going to try and focus my play on FT for the rest of this month and build my roll to $200 and then jump to the $5. Currently my roll on FT is $150. My roll is $500 on stars and ready for the $5 level.

No comments: