Tuesday, January 6, 2009

First Session on PS

I am still pretty sick, but I don't want to fall to far behind my goals so I fired up 1 set last night on PS. I am playing the $3.40 level.

I had 4 cashes two 1sts and two 3rds as well as two 4ths.

Some interesting hands from last night. I had TT vs 77 we get it all in preflop. The flop comes 893 rainbow. I was pretty happy with that flop and would love to see a Jack on the turn to counterfeit his 7s. Well someone was listening and gave me that Jack, unfortunately the river Ten killed me and I busted out 4th.

I had AA vs QQ and he turned a Q. I cant really blame this guy. I reraised him preflop and the flop came all unders. We got it all in and BAM, Q on the turn.

I was short stacked with 5 left and had 88 so I pushed and got two callers AK and KJ. I was glad they both had Kings, less outs to outrun, but no need I flopped quads and went on to take first in this one.

I hit a set of 2's and tripled up against two weak Aces. I flopped another set of 2's and tripled up.

I hit about 6 sets last night, flopped a boat and quads also. I guess that's what you get for AA getting cracked.

I will have to say that the $3.40 play is pretty bad. Snap calling all in preflop with KQ, dry Aces or 22 in the early level is really really bad IMO.

Session total $10.80.

I really think 25% to 30% is attainable. I am not sure I will get a session in tonight, having some people over for dinner, but I will try.

No comments: