Thursday, January 8, 2009

Two more sets

So I played two more sets on PS here are the highlights.

Set 1:
3 cashes two 1sts and one 3rd
+5.20

I ran KK into AA, I raised preflop, he reraised I decided to just call and open push the flop just in case an ace flopped. No Ace, I pushed and he called. Oh well, can't ever lay this down.

I played this other guy heads up he was 5 to 1 lead in chips. I got down to about 1500 and pushed AQ and he instant called with 64 I doubled up. Next hand JJ I pushed again he called with T4o. Next hand AK I pushed again he called with 62. I ended up winning. Sometimes I don't know what they think.

Qh9h pushed with 4 left with 1700 and blinds 100/200 ran into QQ. I think I was getting inpatient and I have looked over my 4th place finished and it looks like in many of them I am pushing marginal hands when I could have raised smaller taken the pot or released and then pushed another hand. I am going to work on that area.

I donk called AcJh vs AK on a Kc5c4c board. He lead out, I reraised he pushed and I instant called and went out 9th. Very stupid play, I need to stay in them longer.

Set 2: The big night. I only played in 7 $3.40 but also played a $1.20 to work on some stuff. I placed 3rd in the $1.20 but I digress.

Cashes in this set two 1sts, one 2nd and two thirds +22.10.

I played very well in this set.

The one I placed second in I had AcKc vs 99 and missed and it crippled me. I am not sure I can lay this down.

One hand I had Q7 vs JT flop was J4Q I check, he bets I call, turn was a blank I check he bets I call, the river MONEY...7. I figured him for a Q or J but his hand was much bigger we get it all in I take him out with my bigger two pair.

The other first place finish was really weird. I had 6s4s in the BB the flop came spade spade 6 so I bet he calls. Turn an Ace I bet he raises I just call. River A of spades I bet he raised I pushed and he folded leaving him crippled with the blinds 200/400. I don't know why he folded. I think I stick the last 1200 in and see what happens. I took him out two hands later with KT vs KJ when I pushed preflop and hit the flop.

Stats through 31 sngs on PS:
ITM 48.4%
ROI 33.2%
Profit +$35.00


15 cashes 7 firsts 1 second 7 thirds. My heads up has been outstanding. My 3 place finished I ran AX into bigger Ace twice, Took two 3 card outers, and had a flush vs flush. Not much I can improve on in that area.

I will be moving to FT for another 32 sngs.

No comments: