Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year

Well my New Year started off with me in bed for 3 days. I had just picked up a WII and rock band 2 was delivered. I have not even taken it out of the box. I did however manage to get in 4 sets yesterday and today. I am still a little sick so I will just give the highlights:

Set 1: 5 cashes, one 1st, three seconds, one 3rd.

Heads up I went 1 out of 4 but took 3 coolers, what can you do still profitable.


Set 2: 3 Cashes two 1st and one 3rd.

The 3rd I pushed AQ vs A6 and he hit.

Set 3: 3 Cashes again, two 1st and one 3rd.

This was an interesting set, I ended up on 4 tables as this other guy. He was horrible but really lucky. He ended up taking me out of 2 of them one in for 4th the other for 3rd. I pushed TT and he called with A2 flopped trips. Then I lost a 3/2 race. He sucked out many, many times, oh well that's poker.

Set 4: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, only break even and only set I didn't win in.

The second place finish was A9 vs K4 I hit the ace he 4 flushed me to take me out. Would have been nice to make the $3.60 as I easily had this guy crushed in terms of play.

4 Set totals:
ROI 25%
ITM 43.8%
+$18.00

Top 4 spots 20/36, 55% which is pretty good. I wouldn't mind seeing this up a bit more.
Cashed 14/20 with 4 left which is 70% of the time, I like this.

10/14 top two which is 71%. I think my aggression with 4 and 5 left is paying off. I will continue improving in that area.

Heads up 6/10 - If I had not taken some big suck outs this would have been better. However 60% heads up not to bad, would like to see this at 70% - 75% by the end of the month.

Anyways, I am off to bed, I have been sent to the couch due to this cold, I am hopeful tonight is the last night on there. I will be playing on PS the for the next 32 sngs trying to build my bankroll over there.

No comments: